9.22.2011

Knitted Scarf

These aren't the size needles I used, but the bamboo
 photographs better than the aluminum ones:)

I started working on this scarf when we first moved up here and were living in the hotel, well I finally got it done a few weeks ago. I tend to start a project, then move on to other things, then pick it up again later.

I loved this color, it's Mermaid in Stitch N Bitch's Bamboo Ewe. This is a super soft yarn to work with too, I only wish they had more color choices. It hasn't gotten cold enough out to actually get to wear yet, but it seems like I won't have to wait too long.

This is also my first knitting project in a lacy type knit, this pattern is actually supposed to be leaves (which you can see if you look at it long enough). It's about 6 feet long and about 8 inches wide.

See the leaves?

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I can't wait until I give myself some time (hopefully someday soon) to accomplish some crafty stuff I have been planning. You're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete