9.20.2011

Pleated Pouch

Still trying to get the motivation to work on a tutorial for my bag. Haven't been feeling so hot the last week or so. Not sure if it's just the change in weather or not. I've even been using my 'jiggly vest' like a good girl (and I hate using that thing!). Well anyways my point is that I haven't really worked on anything new, but here is one that I worked on when I was on my huge sewing kick a few weeks back...

I'd seen a cute little pouch on etsy years ago and always wanted to try and make one so when I had some extra linen fabric on hand I decided it was time to give it a whirl. Of course I just went for it without a pattern or a real plan of what I was doing. I thought it turned out really cute and have already used it as a clutch purse when I didn't want to take my bag (but I am probably biased).



I guess these don't really show the scale at all but it is 10"x5.5", big enough to fit my wallet. Not a coincidence:). Maybe one of these days I'll find someone to model some of these things for me. Just a note for all of you eagle eyes out there...yes my last few projects have been brown and yellow(gold)...I can't help it, I'm still a Wyoming girl at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment