6.13.2014

So Very Much

So very much has happened since my last post. I finally got a job, after almost a year of looking. Just over two years later and I'm still there! It's a great job and a great place to work.

Got to work one day to find a whole flock of yard flamingos out front 


Just after I started my job we closed on our first house! We've spent the last two years making it feel like home and traveling around and enjoying our new state. Oh and I almost forgot, we also adopted a cat. She's our first pet in the 10 years that we've been together. Her name is Olive and I absolutely love her. She has so much personality, it's amazing.

Olive


Things are finally starting to feel settled down for me and I intend to try and start blogging again. It's funny, tonight I sat here and read through some of my old posts and I don't even remember writing some of it, I'm glad that I have the "journal" of my blog to look back through.

There is so very much more to tell, but I think I'll save some for next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment