8.17.2011

More Wallets

Okay so I've completed two more wallets, one for my sister and then one to keep. If you missed yesterday's post, I found a great tutorial on how to make this wallet: http://elily00.wordpress.com/tutorials/wallet/
The instructions are really easy to follow, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a sewing project!

I'm feeling more confident with my new sewing machine, although my sewing skills still leave a little to be desired.
But I think I've had my fill of wallet making (for now) and it's time to move on to a new project, when I find what I'm going to do next I'll let you know. For now here are the two wallets I've gotten done in the last two days.
My mom gave me this fabric a couple of years ago,
I've been saving it for the perfect project.

At first I wasn't sure about using such a plain color
on the inside, but I think it was the right choice.

Bought this fabric yesterday with my sister's wallet
in mind, luckily when I sent her some fabric photos
she picked this one.

I love the 70's colors inside here, I really thought
about keeping this one for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment